7/2/12

Materialistic Monday

You know what today is? That’s right it’s MONDAY the most lackluster day of the week.  With Monday what is there to be excited about?  Work that was put off on Friday reappearing on your desk on Monday! (Where in the hell did this stack of papers come from?*blank stare!) 

I won’t go to hard on this particular Monday because it is a holiday week. And I only have to work until tomorrow. YAY!!!

But in the mean time please enjoy Rae's picks for Materialistic Mondays. From the looks of what she has in store she totally understands my dread and disdain for Mondays.

Enjoy!



Can anyone tell me the time because my watch wont! Its just pretty arm candy.
Movado 'Bold' Crystal Marker Bracelet Watch


My precious!
Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel


These are perfect for the Monday after!
Kate Spade New York Oversized Retro Sunglasses

I'm picturing skinnies or shorts.  Either will do as long as they are colored!
Steve Madden Windupp


These go with just about anything. Love how versatile they are.
Steve Madden Daquirii


Thanks Rae for your rendition of Materialistic Monday!  I really enjoyed picturing myself in these items and taking my mind off of what day it is.
***By the by Barneys is having an amazing shoe sale. Check it out here.

Thanks again for reading and please share with us your Materialistic Monday wants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.