6/25/12

Matrialistic Mondays

Thank you for joining me for another installment of Materialistic Mondays.  I don't know about you but Monday's can be the most challenging day to get passed.  It’s not Hump Day Wednesday or End of the Week/Beginning of the Weekend Friday. Monday is its own personal hell for me.  I despise having to end a perfect weekend just so we can start the week of with Monday.  But I digress!  Viva La Materialistic Mondays to get us through. 

Please feel free to leave your Materialistic Monday wants in comments.

Hope you enjoy





We're not in Kansas anymore. Say hello Paris!
Moschino - Printed cotton jacket
 
What do you mean you can see my unmentionables!
Charlie by Matthew Zink - Printed silk-chiffon jumpsuit


I realize I have a thing for red dresses.  Don't judge me!
Giambattista Valli - Ruffled silk-blend dress

Sir, there is a snake in my purse!
Sella McCartney-Ava metal-framed faux python box clutch


This watch has a certain Butterfly Effect on me!
Zadig & Voltaire Coated Stainless Steel Butterfly Watch

These would make Mondays so bearable!
Versus - Decollete Patent Leather & Mesh Pumps


No kid I am not a roll of Life Savers. I just dress like one.So stop eyeballing me!
Stella McCartney - Deckchair striped cotton and silk blend shorts

1 comment:

  1. love the jumpsuit and the paris jacket I would wear them both probably together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.