7/24/12

Belated Materialistic Monday

My apologies everyone for not having the MM of the week up and posted.  Yesterday was a crazy & hectic day.  Go fig, it was a MONDAY!  So Rae stepped in and came up with her MM for the week.  Thanks Rae!

So here you go...Enjoy


All you need is a drop top and everything will be ok. Total Classic!




Wrap me Siran Wrap before putting me in this. Soooo Cute!
 


All I would need is a piece of cardboard and a boom box for any challengers who step up to get beat down!
 


I love the art deco structure of this watch. It takes me back.
 
My theme music would be: "She's a brick house!Mighty Mighty just lettin it all hang out!

I love a bag so versatile it can be used in a quick getaway or as an everyday bag.
In honor of the 2012 London Olympics McQueen style

From top to bottom:

Ray Bay Wayfarer Sunglasses
BEBE Jersey Dress
Giuseppe Zanotti Celeste Sneaker Wedges
Nixon "Time Teller" Watch (on sale)
Mariah Peplum Dress
Hamptons Weekend Bag
Alexander McQueen Britannia Clutch


Thanks for stopping by and sharing. 
P.S. There will be big changes coming soon so please leave comments on the type of content you would like to see being added.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.