7/5/12

So this is what a "Staycation" is?

I am sooo excited to have the next few days off.  I get to catch up on a lot of things that I have put off due to lack of time, energy, and focus.  One of those things is going to my mailbox.  Having had them email me on a few occasions stating my box was overflowing I felt that I should probably head on down there to rummage through all of the fashion magazines that they stuffed in there.  I did receive a package that I had totally forgotten was coming.  My monthly Julep delievery.  YAY!



I couldn't wait to tear into this box.  They always wrap it up so nicely.

Colors from left to right:
Audrey, Freida, & America
Top:
Lip Vernis Camellia
The lipa vernis is very sheer with the sofest hint of shimmer.  I tried it on and because my complexion is dark it blended with my lips and made them shine.  It smells like cotton candy which may not be a good thing.  Ill run out of it faster from constant application.

I haven't tried the nail polishes yet but when I do I will make sure to post and give my feedback.

Are you a Julep Maven? If so please feel free to comment on your favorite box you gotten so far.  If not you can sign up here

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.