7/16/12

Materialistic Monday!!!

I do apologize for not posting a Materialist Monday last week.  Life has a way of making you think and put everything that has importance into perspective. Because things are getting better I cannot gripe about how horrible this Monday is.  Ok the weather is shitty but other than that all is well on the Coast.


With that please enjoy.


Why are the other peacocks following me?



I can look smart and stylish at the same time!

Showing off all my lady humps.

My mom used to say this about me all the time!


These sunglasses speak for themselves.

From top:








Thank you so much for tuning in for another installment of Materialistic Mondays.
  I hope you enjoyed!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.