7/24/12

What I’m Reading Now!

I went by my favorite haunt the other day "Barnes & Noble" (didn't I tell you guys I'm a nerd and I love it?) to peruse the newest best sellers.  I walked over to the fashion/self help whatever they call it, section and began looking for something that I could add to my arsenal.  I came across the international bestseller about the world’s most renowned fashion icon, Mademoiselle Gabrielle Chanel, or as we know her by her most famous moniker Coco Chanel.  Coco Chanel: The Legend and the Life by Justine Picardie. So far this book has been a constant page turner.  I am more excited to learn of her humble beginnings and her love for all things extravagant and simple in the same.

If you have read this book or any other highlighting the life and fashion of Mdm. Chanel please share





“I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.” ― Coco Chanel

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.