10/16/12

So Lately....

I have been wanting to get my nails done (acrylic/gel).  I go through these moods where I want semi-long acrylic nails and when I want my little nubs.  I enjoy both.  With the acrylic I feel that they add a bit of femininity to my daddy look-alike hands (thanks pops!) with my own nails I  have the freedom to change the polish and be creative on my own. 

I found a few designs that i liked (I may not presonally wear but I like).  The goutier the better!

 What do you think?


pic via here

pic via here

pic via here

I really like these.  pic via here
 Nail design has come full circle from late 80's and early 90's.  I love when designs do that.  When I decide on which design works for me and my style I will do a post. 

Hope your having a wonderful day!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.