10/27/12

Im Back

Not sure if anyone cares but I am sorry that I have been away.  I had a small surgery that has kept me out of it for the past couple of weeks.  The last time I stayed in a a hospital overnight was when my son was born and he is just about a teenager.  Aside from the lady yelling at the top of her lungs in the room across from mine and the dismal food, I am soooo glad to be home.  All is well on the home front. 

Weather in the Bay is so unpredictable so when we have 75degrees or higher, after having a week of gray skies and sprinkles, I like to get out.  I decided to head to Lake Merritt to enjoy the view and the breeze.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

And I'm Back...





 
Shoes: LC//Skirt: Thrifted (via granny's closet)//Belt: TJ Maxx//Shirt: Old Navy// Sunnies: Juicy//Watch: MK//Earrings/Ring: H&M//Bag:Fashion Bomb Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.