1/31/13

WE ARE Beautiful!!!



I know how some of these blogs can be.  Some of them are perfect.  They have the perfect lighting for photos, perfect outfits for post, perfect make-up etc.  It can be a bit intimidating. Trust me.  I think that is part of the reason I haven't posted to many outfit posts.  I wanted to but I think that I may have become so unappreciative that I felt that I wasn't "perfect" enough.  Unappreciative of my own beauty. My own personal style. My own personality.  So with that I think the re-focus of this blog will be to be an inspiration to others and to myself.  I will post imperfect pictures, with imperfect outfits and bad lighting with not so great make-up.  This was my initial plan when i started this blog but like i said i got drunk with the notion that I was supposed to look, be, and come across a certain way.  I promise to be myself.

So how about for the new year we make a resolution together to be comfortable in our own skin. Not let society dictate and determine how we see ourselves.  Lets be who we were put on this earth to be.  OUTSTANDINGLY BEAUTIFUL.


photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.