8/1/12

All "Natural"

I have been "natural" (w/o a relaxer) for over 6 years now and I think its time for a change.  I  have been getting it straightend every two weeks since I went natural.  I am at the point now where I kind of want to give the straight look a break and go with a more natural hairstyle.  I know this is all the rage right now but I couldn't be more happier with cult following of "going natural".  The only problem I have is getting the look of the curls I am looking for.  My hair texture is a cross between a 4b/4c.  I love the thickness of my hair but I feel doomed for having it flat ironed for all of those years.  I have tried a few products and really didn't get the results I wanted. 




These are a few styles I want to try but they never seem to come out right?  What am I doing wrong? If you have any tips on which products to use or which styles give the best curls, please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm loving all the natural hairstyles I've seen lately and would love to go natural so I could get my fullness back. But I know the curly pudding and the organic curl stimulator products do work well for achieving those polished natural curly do's!

    -Candy Cane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.