5/22/12

I am compelled to begin this blog on a very straight forward, shoot from the hip, no smoke and mirrors, say what is on my mind kind of way.  First, I will let you know that this blog will be about fashion and all things that come with it.  I am in no way a professional. Not a professional photographer. Not a professional stylist, not even a professional dresser.  I am not a size 4 nor do I have the budget to rock the latest $200 pair of jeans.  I am a woman on the journey to express MY joy of fashion.  I am not in collaborations with any company that wants me to design something for them (it would be nice, not going to hate).  I am a woman who loves clothes and shoes and accessories (in no particular order) and think it would be a cool idea to share with the world and get feedback in the same.  Also, I am starting my love affair with make-up.  Make-up has always been an enigma to me.  Which colors to blend to get this effect, which to put on first concealer or foundation.  But through trail and error I have learned a few tips and tricks.  I will gladly share those with you as I go.  Again this is going to be a learning experience for me.  I think it will be fun to see the progression over the months to come.

Thanks for joining me for this journey through fashion life.  Who knows where this may lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It is greatly appreciated.